Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Why I tactically shorted stocks today

Regular readers recognize that my inner investor is bullish on stocks, though my inner trader remains a little leery and expects further market choppiness (see Profit by thinking like Big Money). Despite my longer term bullishness, I tweeted this morning that I had tactically taken a small, underline the word "small", short position in SPX in my trading account.


I did it for the following reasons:
  • The market was due for a bounce - and bounce it did;
  • The market moved quickly from oversold to overbought; and
  • The technical structure of market action is a bearish structure.
The full post is at our new site here.


Site notice
We have temporarily stopped taking monthly and annual subscriptions in order to better control the rapid growth of our community. However, if you are interested, you can either subscribe

No comments: